Hey! Glad you stopped by and hope you have a question to ASK ME! I love what I do as the proud owner of my company. Furthermore, I love helping and educating people who own businesses or simply looking to brand themselves. Yes, it is true that I have found a niche within the automotive marketing and dealership community, however I have clients ranging from ice cream shops to jewellery trade shows and everything in between. THIS IS NOT intended to be an advertisement to get new business but rather a fun resource to put your questions out there and get some great answers!
Why am I encouraging to you to ASK ME? Happy you asked, the answer is quite simple, I literally get 100′s of questions through text, email or social media from business owners or entrepreneurial hopefuls ranging from basic to very advanced questions. As a result of this, I want to open it up to the general public with simple and casual context to literally ask your questions!
Need some inspiration on what to ask? See below for the top 18 digital marketing questions that I get asked on a daily basis, don’t be shy and remember, just ask!
Top 18 Questions:
1. Why is it important to gauge my website metrics in the first place?
2. How can I connect Google Analytics to my website?
3. What are Google Analytics ‘Goals’ and why should I use them?
4. Does Social Media Really Sell Stuff?
5. Who should I task with my social media accounts?
6. Should I hire an outside social media or digital marketing agency?
7. Which social media platforms should I be on for my business?
8. Where do I find time to post and generate content?
9. How many times a day should I post?
10. How important is video marketing and should I be doing this?
11. How big is mobile advertising and is it very expensive?
12. What kind of content should I be creating?
13. What is a content calendar?
14. What is website mobile optimization?
15. What is search engine optimization? (SEO)
16. How much should I be spending on my digital advertising?
17. Is Traditional marketing dead?
18. Who can I trust with my online store front?
By now your mind should be warming up with all kinds of questions ranging from pay per click advertising to YouTube video advertising and everything in between. Don’t get me wrong, I do this all day everyday and consensus with clients and peers is that much of this has happened so fast and is quite overwhelming to take in! Think about the smart phone and how it has totally consumed our life and in a very short time. Think about the blackberry a few years back all the way to Android and Iphone most recently. The good news is that we are in a revolution of change, literally how we communicate as human beings has changes at unimaginable lengths. If we are a business and trying to market a product or service to a potential customer, we must figure out how they like to communicate and then create a message in the context in which THEY want to digest it. Something to think about!
I am going to wrap up this post with a couple key digital marketing statistics below, ASK ME a question and I will answer
Digital Marketing Appetizers To Get Your Pallet Wet:
1. 54% of B2B marketers said they have generated leads from social media.
2. Among the largest social media sites, YouTube drives the most highly engaged website traffic (with visitors overall spending on average nearly four minutes and visiting three pages on target sites), followed in order by Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter. Reddit and StumbleUpon drive the least engaged visitors.
3. Just 18% of consumers trust posts by brands or companies on social sites like Facebook and Twitter.
4. For the first time, marketers spent more to advertise on the Internet (a total of $42.8 billion) than they did for broadcast television in 2013.
5. There is 50% crossover of members on Instagram and Twitter.
6. Facebook posts with less than 250 characters get 60% more engagement.
7. YouTube reaches more U.S. adults 18-24 years old than any cable network.